Friday, October 12, 2007

The Blog

-So far, I'm doing good as writing with a good creative skill. I hope to improve my creative writing so people can rate me as a fantastic writer more often. Thank you for your cooperation.

-Besides my writing, I also use my computer for gaming. The most common type of game is first person shooter. Well, the latest games are so high with graphics, my video can't co-op with them. I tried by first installing "Quake Wars" soon figuring out I don't have the right pixel shaders. So I threw a fit because I just wasted two hours of my fucking time. Then I tried installing the "Bioshock" demo,which looked like a kick ass game. But once again, with the same shit, I didn't have the right pixel shaders! So I threw myself on the floor in pain in complete frustration. Well last night, I figure out that the "Call of Duty4" PC demo is finally out off of fileshack. I spent, TWO HOURS OF MY TIME DOWNLOADING IT, PLUS THIRTY MINUTES IN THE WAITING LINE. AFTER INSTALLING IT, I DANCE WITH PURE JOY. TILL I CLICK ON THE ICON, AND IT GIVES ME THIS>:"Your video card cannot support the glow graphics". So I threw a fit at my dad because he wouldn't let me buy a new video card, Vista, and trade Catylist for NVIDEA. I agree I should earn it all by getting good grades, but WTF? I work hard.