Monday, October 15, 2007

Frozen Impact Conflict and...The Blog!

-I have made my decision of Frozen Impacts fate, turns out, I wont be posting it in a long time. When I say that, I mean that it wont be posted at this moment, maybe week, maybe month, maybe year. So to keep you folks judging my writing, I'm gonna post a story I started a while ago and that is divided by chapters. There is no connection between Frozen Impact and this story, except the fact that it has to do with elements(in periodic terms). I havnt thought of a title yet, but with enough time, this should come through.

-Well, my afternoon was drowned in homework. It was horrible, I start by doing a french project on Jerry Seinfeld, then I start reviewing it twice because I have to do an oral on my project tomorrow morning. Plus,I even spent 4 hours doing reading logs, and i only got 2 done, both covering over 45 pages of my 274 book, "Forbidden City". Its a good book, but i dont enjoy writing about what i read. I'm so out of the grammar zone im forgetting some very important english vocab rules. I dont know what do to. Plus im what? On the 210th page, and i have 64 more to go for wednesday! OMG. One day this teacher is gonna make me crack, im gonna go mad! Were gonna be doing this all year. A different book a term. *Sigh* This sucks. But in a good way, while im bitching about literature english, half my friends are bitching about english grammar. So what sucks in a good way? I REALLY DONT KNOW!! My english sense and my logic is slowly falling asleep. So I end it here.